Thursday 9 August 2012

Overhead trolley crane





Dave is supposed to describe this overhead crane trolley which he can do so later but for those interested in what it is and what Dave has been up to in his shed I'll give my brief female version.

It's a device that will enable Dave to hoist, large and heavy objects (up to 100 kgs I think) from the base of the shed up to the mezzanine floor for storage. Objects such as the overhead camper will be easily and safely transferred via this crane from the vehicle to storage vice versa. I understand it also can be used to move the heavy car fridge in and out of the vehicle without involving weaklings (myself) to help out.

Anyway the planning, talking and drinking that went into the design and actual construction was contributed by Dave and Ivan.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

BANJO aka Brat